1. My ethnic background includes French, Haitian, Native American and African-American.
2. I love being a feminine woman and I do want to become a wife and mother.
3. I have been of fan of Prince of Tennis since I was 14. I got into the musicals when I was 16, especially the backstage madness. ;)
4. Foods I practically live on are burgers, Italian cuisine, potatoes, eggs, and good ole NOLA food.
5. My greatest treasures are my dog, Noreen, and my books.
6. My dream and most important goal in life is to become a zookeeper, working for Audubon Zoo.
7. When I am not listening to metal or watching horror and fantasy movies, I'm enjoying anything and everything Kazuki Kato.
8. Along with my interest in Voodoo and Marie Laveau, I do spend time reading and watching films about World War II, particularly about the Third Reich.
9. I have volunteered at Audubon Zoo, Louisiana SPCA, Jean Lafitte Barataria Preserve and shadowed a veterinarian. My longest is my time at Audubon.
10. I am a lipstick junkie. My favorite so far is Givenchy.
11. My favorite deities are Cernunnos, Lugh, Taranis, and Dionysus. And I have a greenman tattoo. :)
12. I have been a fan of the Harry Potter series since I was eleven. My favorite character is Hermione Granger and I admired her a lot when I was young.
13. If there is only one place I can visit before I die, it will be Nagoya, Japan.